South African Bodybuilding and Fitness

South African Bodybuilding, Strength, and Fitness forum - "Knowledge is Confidence". We offer nutrition advice, health-and-fitness tools, a highly engaged and supportive fitness community, and resources that are 100% free. Our bodybuilding and fitness forum inspires, motivates, and supports our members to build healthy and sustainable habits. Far beyond just weight loss, MuscleTalk helps everyone learn to eat better and exercise regularly - for life.

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of growth hormone, IGF-1 and other growth factors associated with anti-aging.
By Rolan
Sypher pointed out a little concern if you look at the whois information for that site.

Having not personally ordered there, I can't vouch for them to be honest and after looking at everything I don't think I am fully convinced or if it is even legal for that matter then the whole as Sypher pointed out, purity how do you know what you are getting is legit, especially HGH that looks like water.

Domain Name:
superiorpeptides.co.za
Registrant:
Registration Private
Email: superiorpeptides.co.za@domainsbyproxy.com.
Tel: +1.4806242599
Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant's Address:
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111
PMB 309
Scottsdale
Arizona
US
Registrar:
1API GmbH
Relevant Dates:
Registration Date: 2015-09-13
Renewal Date: 2016-09-13
Domain Status:
Registered until renewal date
Pending Timer Events:
None
Name Servers:
ns81.domaincontrol.com
ns82.domaincontrol.com
WHOIS lookup made at 2016-02-01 11:30 UTC
--
The use of this Whois facility is subject to the following terms and
conditions. https://registry.net.za/whois_terms
Copyright (c) ZACR 1995-2016
By Sypher187
Yea, I tried contacting them as well... And got no response. I don't know I think it's a scummy vibe.
By ironaddict
Thanks Sypher. Not hundred percent sure but it seems the person who registered the peptide site also registered a nootropic site Upgraded Self. I'm guessing they've included the search term "research chemicals South Africa" in their metadata.
By Rolan
That is correct, looks to me like a us based capture site.

Probably for some illicit phishing reasons

Or its the police trying to catch a juicer :P

w w w. buyrealdocuments.cc - the authentic registe[…]

This being an intermuscular injection, I suppose o[…]

SCAM: steroidjunkie.co.za/

I don't think they are legit. Don't answer emails […]

Steroidjunkie

Has anybody recently purchased anything from them?[…]